Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions for SAN LUEUR
1. Introduction a. These Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") govern your participation in the SAN LUEUR Affiliate Program ("Program"). b. By participating in the Program, you agree to comply with these terms.
2. Definitions a. "Affiliate" refers to you, the individual or entity participating in the Program. b. "SAN LUEUR" refers to our company, SAN LUEUR, located at New South Wales. c. "Referral" refers to a customer referred to SAN LUEUR by the Affiliate.
3. Enrolment a. To become an Affiliate, you must apply through our designated application process. b. We reserve the right to accept or reject any application at our sole discretion. c. Once accepted, you will receive a unique Affiliate ID and access to marketing materials.
4. Commissions a. Affiliates will earn a commission of 10% on each eligible sale referred to SAN LUEUR through their unique affiliate link. b. Commissions will be paid monthly, on the 1st of the following month, however a 7 business day delay may occur. c. Payment will be made via bank transfer. d. Specific commission rates will be outlined separately and may be subject to change.
5. Promotion and Marketing a. Affiliates are responsible for promoting SAN LUEUR's products and services ethically and in compliance with applicable laws. b. Affiliates can promote to their audiences, to people they know, in their clinics, and on their websites. c. Affiliates are prohibited from running paid ads. d. Affiliates are permitted to advertise on all platforms. e. Affiliates will receive a document outlining key messaging. f. Affiliates are not permitted to make any remarks or engage in any activities that could be damaging to the SAN LUEUR brand's reputation.
6. Tracking and Reporting a. We will provide Affiliates with access to tracking tools to monitor referrals and commissions. b. Commissions will be calculated based on our tracking data.
7. Termination a. Either party may terminate this Agreement with written notice. b. Termination will result in the forfeiture of any outstanding commissions.
8. Confidentiality a. Affiliates may have access to confidential information about SAN LUEUR. You agree to keep this information confidential and not disclose it to third parties.
9. Liability a. SAN LUEUR is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages related to the Program. b. Affiliates are responsible for their own tax obligations arising from commission payments.
10. Changes to Terms a. We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Affiliates will be notified of changes.
11. Governing Law a. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales.
12. Entire Agreement a. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements.
By participating in the SAN LUEUR Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions or need further clarification on any point, please don't hesitate to reach out.